1. How do we push the world as far as possible to a world where all analyses supporting risk management are of at least adequate quality?
2. How do we define "adequate quality"?
3. Where should guidelines come down on a continuum from "bright line" to "general guidance"?
4. How do w promote the concept of "Culture of Analysis Quality" in each domain?
5. Do we even want to use the word "enforce"? If not, then how do we best get the guideline complied with?
6. How should any guidelines be promulgated?
7. What is the best way to get these guidelines written?